The relationship between mind and body has been always a topic of curiosity for years. These two cannot be distinguished when talking about health. The concept of health envisions both as an entity together since mind affects the body and vice versa. The mind body problem is how they interact with each other. Paying attention to our emotional and mental states, we can remain healthy. Acknowledging this, ANTARANG Psychosocial Research and Training Institute has been established in 2004 by an innovative and experienced group of psychosocial experts 2004, with the motive of developing inner peace of people. The organization has various activities designed for specific group of people based on the decades of experience.
The prime vision of the institution is to uplift overall psychosocial well-being of individuals, their environment and the nation as a whole.
Have you been experiencing any of the following?
- Difficulty in expressing thought/emotions
- Feeling like crying most of the time
- Lack of concentration
- Physical pain and complaints
- Loss of appetite or overeating
- Irrational fear related to any object/place/person/situation
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulty in study/poor performance
- Feeling weak of all the time
- Suicidal ideation or suicidal thoughts
- Lack of interest towards day to day activities
- Not wanting to go to school/college/office etc.
- Cannot decide which job or career is right